Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nyeisha's Assignment pg.28 in They Say, I Say

a)Scientists suggest that there is a deadly amount of chemicals in our water here in Ohio's . Though I'm sure about this statement made above I can say that if this is true the people of our government needs to address this matter swiftly.b)Male forces drive through I don't believe that to be true.  Often many women are not receiving the proper dues when it comes to males supposedly forces drive history.c)Some people say that rationality is poor because of the English Language.  I think that our language is very defined just look at some of our great writer's Anne Lamott, Frederick Douglass, and Mary Sherry.d)Male students always dominate class discussions, In my opinion this is the first time that I've heard this statement.  Many women do participate in classroom discussions, I guess people feel this way because there not listening! e)The film is about the problems of romantic relationships, this piece is needs to be more specific. It is unfounded so I can't really make a comment. What film?f)I'm afraid templates like the ones in this book will stifle my creativity. I agree in some form were sort of forced to see things the writer of this book has to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment